Sunday, February 11, 2007

MS Office 2007 Released !


Its a calm evening. I am in the Office working with MicrosOft Office 2003. I have been using Microsoft Office package since 1998 when the Microsoft Word 6.0 was On the fly. Its a great experience I feeL with MS Office. It heLped me in the aLL aspect Of my works tO be dOne perfectLy.
The most i gOt in MS Office are frOm are MS Access, MS FrontPage, MS Word & MS Excel. Others are seLdom used. NOt aLways.
Today the 11th February 2007. Microsoft has been announced the reLease Of its new version Of Office Package. I am interested tO move tO the new version of Microsoft Office 2007.
I am sure there wiLL be more new interesting features Of that. For my I wiLL taLk about it having sOme experience On that.
May be a week!
Wait & seee.

0 comments: